I ran across this 30 Days Blog Challenge (I’m #246 — but the link is wrong).
I started my blog back in 2005 as a place to store my thoughts, share things I have learned with others, and as a “file cabinet” to find things easier. It has always been more of a personal blog than a professional one. In the past few years, I have been focusing more on educational technology; and I want to take that thread to the next level.
Through the 30 Day Blog Challenge, I am hoping to:
- Process all of the draft posts I have.
- Turn ideas into posts.
- Move the blog from hobby to professional.
- Make blogging a priority and focus.
- Set good organizational habits conducive for enhancing the blog.
- Go from “drab” to “fab!”
Here are “The Rules:”
- Write ____ words per day, every day for 30 days (you choose the amount)
- Publish ____ posts per week (again you choose the amount)
- If you miss a day, pick up where you left off. Don’t make up for lost days.
I am going to go for an obtainable minimum of 250 words per day with at least one published posts per week. My hopes are to underpromise/under-commit and overachieve!
I feel I have the time now to give this a shot. So, expect to see great things while I complete this challenge!